In Hunting Club Kotel, hunting badger is organized in groups or individually with a presence of a hunting guide, and well-trained hunting dogs.
The hunting of this game is done by stalking of game trails, fields, places of watering or by underground hunting with dogs.
By watching over places that were seen badgers or captured their presence. The reserve provides 7 waiting points which are monitored by video cameras, at the time of its appearance. Near the waiting game fields there are biotech facilities - salts, potassium and close presence of water. Opposite of each waiting is built an electronic rack, which makes daily feeding of the game several times a day. Waiting provides better visibility, and enables continuous monitoring.
The places for catering, potassium and water sources are well known, also the places for rest and mating period of badgers, as well as the game trails. In many areas of hunting are constructed salt pans that provide the game the needed minerals. All areas are under video surveillance, it is known how to organize a successful stalking of this type of game during different time of the year.
It is known in which parts of the reserve you can find badgers. The hunting club provides well trained dogs for hunting underground. Determine the position of the hunter to allow visibility of all the exits from the hole. Shots are made after badger has departed at 4-6 meters so it cannot come back to the hole after shot.
from 1 August to 28 February
Prices for shot badger - 30 €.
1. Prices for accommodation in Hotel Hunting Club Kotel.
- Bed and Breakfast: 10€.
- Meals: Lunch – 10€; Dinner – 15€.
2. Hunting guide for a day - 50€
3. Price for group hunting of wild pigs - 60 € per hunter per day
4. Vehicle per day - 50€
1. Trophies of red deer and roe deer are paid based on weight measured 24 hours after the shooting, cleaning and boiling. When this deadline can not be met, the weight is subtracted 5% humidity.
2. For early and not found big game except for group hunting of wild boar and individual hunting of wild boar/is paid 50% of the price of the shot game.
3. All additional services are negotiable.
4. Application for hunting is considered confirmed when the services are prepaid at the rate of 30% at the latest 10 days before the hunt.
*Note: All prices are in Euro including VAT.