Hunting Club Kotel organizes individual hunting of deer and roe, the hunters are accompanied by a hunting guide.
Hunting deer and roe happens by waylay, stalking in the mating season by coaxing a sound signals through calmly lifting game.
There are 7 high indoor waiting points in different areas. Near the waiting points are the game fields, hay and biotech facilities - salts, potassium and close presence of water. Against any waiting is built an electronic feeder which provides the daily feeding of the game several times a day. Waiting points provide better visibility, and enable continuous monitoring and of the game. Through video surveillance we monitor and know about the presence of a particular game.
Shooting a kind of game can be offered on request. Besides the waiting point, waylay hunting can be organized near game trails, salts, watering points. For those sites is provided surveillance which shows where and what time you expect their presence.
This type of hunting is done by detour of the areas that are known to be frequented by the particular game . The places for catering, potassium and water sources are well known, also the places for rest and mating period, as well as the game trails. In many areas of hunting are constructed salt pans that provide the game the needed minerals. All areas are under video surveillance, it is known how to organize a successful stalking of this type of game during different time of the year.
Deer hunting is practiced during the mating period, animals are lured with different sounds that the hunter issues with a mouth with a special whistle or recording. A detour is made in order to know where this type of game is present with the help of a hunting guide.
This method of hunting is used for big game and allows the selective (selection) shooting. The location of the shooter is close to the game paths for which is know that the animals are accustomed to pass by. The drivers chase the game by gently calling out and head to the shooter quietly with hunting dogs.
Male: May 1 to October 30, Female: 1 September to 30 October
The trophy is paid depending on weight in kg. as measured by the upper jaw.
*Note: for each 1g. For trophies above 160.00 points an additional 10% of the price. For shot female - 50th €. For shot fawn - 50th €.
Game meat - 3 € per kg.
*Note: for all animal, with skin and drawn, without heads and feet, including a veterinary certificate.
1. Prices for accommodation in Hotel Hunting Club Kotel.
- Bed and Breakfast: 10€.
- Meals: Lunch – 10€; Dinner – 15€.
2. Hunting guide for a day - 50€
3. Price for group hunting of wild pigs - 60 € per hunter per day
4. Vehicle per day - 50€
1. Trophies of red deer and roe deer are paid based on weight measured 24 hours after the shooting, cleaning and boiling. When this deadline can not be met, the weight is subtracted 5% humidity.
2. For early and not found big game except for group hunting of wild boar and individual hunting of wild boar/is paid 50% of the price of the shot game.
3. All additional services are negotiable.
4. Application for hunting is considered confirmed when the services are prepaid at the rate of 30% at the latest 10 days before the hunt.
*Note: All prices are in Euro including VAT.