Hunting of migratory birds in Hunting Club Kotel is either individually or in groups. The basic method of hunting of migratory game is through dogs by lifting in a calm way. For the purposes of hunting the reserve provides well trained hunting dogs.
It is practiced in woodland of the reserve, open areas with trees and shrubs and fields that are known to have the presence of this type of game. It is known where the watering point sand places for rest of the game are. For the purposes of hunting we provide hunting dogs. The hunting of all kinds is only during flight.
Phase: 1st of October to 31st of January; Quail: from the 2nd Saturday of August to 30th of November; Snipe: 1st of October to 30th of November; Partridge: 1st of October to 30th of November
Woodcock - 20 €; Partridge - 20 €; Pheasant - 10 €; Quail - 3 €
Game meat pheasant - 2€ per kg; Game meat snipe, partridge, quail - 1€ per kg.
1. Prices for accommodation in Hotel Hunting Club Kotel.
- Bed and Breakfast: 10€.
- Meals: Lunch – 10€; Dinner – 15€.
2. Hunting guide for a day - 40€
3. Price for group hunting of wild pigs - 60 € per hunter per day
4. Vehicle per day - 40€
1. Trophies of red deer and roe deer are paid based on weight measured 24 hours after the shooting, cleaning and boiling. When this deadline can not be met, the weight is subtracted 5% humidity.
2. For early and not found big game except for group hunting of wild boar and individual hunting of wild boar/is paid 50% of the price of the shot game.
3. All additional services are negotiable.
4. Application for hunting is considered confirmed when the services are prepaid at the rate of 30% at the latest 10 days before the hunt.
*Note: All prices are in Euro including VAT.