Methods of hunting of game birds are stalking and waylaying. For successful type of hunting, our club provides a hunting guide.
We perform surveillance in areas where wildlife is hunting or looking for food, to know the places designated for nesting and recreation and watering points. Hunting is done mostly with stalking and approaching perched on the ground or a tree flock. Flock is kept under observation also after shots because injured birds fall after its departure. Club Kotel provides presence of a hunting guide.
This kind of game can be hunted by stalking at the places where they most land. Areas are predetermined by video surveillance. In autumn good hunting places can be lonely trees in the field. For the purpose of hunting is ensured a hunting guide.
All year long.
Prices for shooting of starling, magpie, hooded crow, rook, jackdaw - 1 € per kg.
Game meat - starling, magpie, hooded crow, rook, jackdaw - 1,5 € per kg.
*Note: for whole animal with skin, drawn, without head and feet, incl. veterinary certificate.
1. Prices for accommodation in Hotel Hunting Club Kotel.
- Bed and Breakfast: 10€.
- Meals: Lunch – 10€; Dinner – 15€.
2. Hunting guide for a day - 50€
3. Price for group hunting of wild pigs - 60 € per hunter per day
4. Vehicle per day - 50€
1. Trophies of red deer and roe deer are paid based on weight measured 24 hours after the shooting, cleaning and boiling. When this deadline can not be met, the weight is subtracted 5% humidity.
2. For early and not found big game except for group hunting of wild boar and individual hunting of wild boar/is paid 50% of the price of the shot game.
3. All additional services are negotiable.
4. Application for hunting is considered confirmed when the services are prepaid at the rate of 30% at the latest 10 days before the hunt.
*Note: All prices are in Euro including VAT.