Hunting Club Kotel covers an area of 2,468.9 ha in cp.altitude of 800m. The hunting area of wolves can be more than 400 square km. Upon placement of their holes or looking for food, they can migrate from neighboring farms. Their population in the area is high. Hunting is organized in groups or individually by raid, through baits enticement, enticement sound or stalking of game trails at the opening of the wolf's lair.
Hunting is carried out with the participation of many hunters who had taken specific positions on the ridge parts of the field. Hunting is effective when is used fencing of the area with rope with flags behind which stand hunters. This rope surrounds a perimeter, and the shooters stand behind it. From the other side leave the drivers that flush the wolves.
Practiced in the winter or during the mating period - January, February.
Coaxing voice - to imitate a wolf howl. Practiced only by highly experienced hunters who know how to produce realistic sound. For horn can be used specific curve of a glass kerosene lamp which models the sound.
The areas where wolves are detected are well known, with the help of the video surveillance or by detour of traces. In these areas, food is left that serves as bait and then patiently wait for the appearance of the predator. Hunting club Kotel provides two built baits for hunting predators.
A key feature of the behavior of wolves is their occurrence is unexpected in different places and at different time. So there are areas where they are observed and reveal their lair and behavior.
All year long
Prices for shot wolf - 220€.
1. Prices for accommodation in Hotel Hunting Club Kotel.
- Bed and Breakfast: 10€.
- Meals: Lunch – 10€; Dinner – 15€.
2. Hunting guide for a day - 50€
3. Price for group hunting of wild pigs - 60 € per hunter per day
4. Vehicle per day - 50€
1. Trophies of red deer and roe deer are paid based on weight measured 24 hours after the shooting, cleaning and boiling. When this deadline can not be met, the weight is subtracted 5% humidity.
2. For early and not found big game except for group hunting of wild boar and individual hunting of wild boar/is paid 50% of the price of the shot game.
3. All additional services are negotiable.
4. Application for hunting is considered confirmed when the services are prepaid at the rate of 30% at the latest 10 days before the hunt.
*Note: All prices are in Euro including VAT.